Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket

Add your review
Add to compare
9.2
Editor's scoreRead review

8,500.00

Best deal at: amazon.inAmazon.in
Buy for best price
Last Amazon price update was: November 17, 2019 4:27 am
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket
Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket

8,500.00

Description

Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket is a alll weather protection jacket that is best for adventure loving riders It is not only ideal for daily use but you can also wear it at any event. This is o of nemost technical jacket, it can be wear by a person in any kind of weather. It is Waterproof, breathable and detachable hydratex g-liner.

DESCRIPTION:-

This model of the Royal Enfield Jacket is built for the perennial voyager. It has integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell. It’s 40% outer shell surface of this Jacket is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester. It also consists of 500d nylon cordura at elbows, cordura fabric which is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.

This jacket has been designed by putting many comfortable features in this jacket like Protection features, Impact zones, Impact protection, Back protection, Ergonomic features, Rain liner, Winter liner etc. All these features make this jacket perfect. It is professionally designed jacket with all kind of useful features.

MEASUREMENTS:-

This Jacket is available easily at any sizes like (XS, M, L, XL,XXXXL) but the information provided in this article is about XXXXL and medium size. The weight of this item is only 2.02 Kg, So, you can carry this jacket very easily. The Dimensions of this package is 63 x 53.3 x 11.9 cm. It is made by the Polyester material which is washable and water-proof.

WARRANTY:-

The company is giving limited lifetime warranty to the buyers of this Jacket.

WHY SHOULD I BUY IT?

First of all, this jacket is launched by the Royal Enfield company. The all features provided by the company is amazing which will protects you from all sides. It looks very attractive with a logo of Royal Enfield. Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions. Adjustment tabs at biceps, forearms, waist and cuffs makes it even more attractive.

CONCLUSION:-

Conclusively, this Royal Enfield JKA15R003 Polyester Riding Jacket (Black, XS) is best combo of style with protection. Though the jacket is little expensive but thanks to its versatility and durability that made it last even longer.

9.2
Price
8.5
Quality
10
Style
9
+ Positives:
  • Perfect Nylon Rider Jacket
  • Premium Quality
  • Made by Royal Enfield
  • Waterproof
  • Complete airflow

Additional information

Specification: Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket

Brand

Royal Enfield

Model

JKSS17R01

Size

XXXX- large and medium

Colour

Black,

Weight

2.52 Kg

Material

nylon mesh

WaterProof

Yes

Packing Dimensions

63 x 53.3 x 11.9 cm

Price History

PROS & CONS

PROS & CONS

PROS:
  • This jacket is very comfortable and fashionable.
  • There is Ce level 1  certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
  • There is a adjustment tabs at biceps, forearms, waist and cuffs
  • It features 500d nylon cordura at elbows, cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
  • Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector.

CONS:
  • This Jacket is expensive

Reviews (0)

Reviews

0.0
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Royal Enfield Textile JKSS17R01 Nylon Mesh Riding Jacket”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

There are no reviews yet.

AutoEnDeals
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0